On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 at 16:14, Paul Gilmartin
<0000042bfe9c879d-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 16:08:31 -0400, Tony Harminc wrote:
> >
> >Why not copy the program into a PDSE, and then use // EXEC
> >PGM=SPWNPGM1 with the appropriate STEPLIB?
> >
> Everything looks like a nail.

Not sure if you're suggesting that *I* am seeing the OP's problem as a
nail (and so applying my batch hammer of choice), or if it's the OP
who is seeing his problem as the UNIX program nail that requires some
kind of BPXBATCH-like hammer.

Of course if IBM would just support //STEPLIB DD PATH=...

Tony H.