Joined the retirement club myself yesterday. Too many bucket list things to
accomplish.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, August 1, 2022, 8:11 PM, John McKown <john.archie.mck...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Forgot to mention,  I'll be 70 & I'm not in good health (dialysis), so I'm
retiring and just going to stay home (gaming) or go on short weekend trips
in the car. I will most likely resign from all email groups.