I am working with the Development LPAR (SC08D3).  Below is the TSO service
class definition for that LPAR.

Service Class Name . . . . . : TSOSC

Description  . . . . . . . . . TSO Production and Development

Workload Name  . . . . . . . . TSO       (name or ?)

Base Resource Group  . . . . . ________  (name or ?)

Cpu Critical . . . . . . . . . NO        (YES or NO)

I/O Priority Group . . . . . . NORMAL    (NORMAL or HIGH)

Honor Priority . . . . . . . . DEFAULT   (DEFAULT or NO)

Specify BASE GOAL information. Action Codes: I=Insert new period,

E=Edit period, D=Delete period.

        -- Period --  ------------------- Goal -------------------

Action  #  Duration   Imp.  Description

  __    _  _________   _    ________________________________________

  __    1  500         1    90% complete within 00:00:00.060

  __    2  _________   4    Execution velocity of 40

Next, is a mangled text view of the Development (SC08D3) LPAR definition.
Customize Image Profiles: Z15A:SC08D3 : SC08D3 : Processor      Turn on context
sensitive help.
Collapse         Z15A:SC08D3
        Collapse         SC08D3
                         General
                         Processor
                         Security
                         Storage
                         Load
                         Crypto
Group Name

<Not Assigned>
Open or close the list box
Logical Processor Assignments
Dedicated processors
Select
Processor Type
Initial
Reserved
Selected
Central processors (CPs)
1
0
Selected
z Integrated Information Processors (zIIPs)
1
0
Not Dedicated Processor Details for:
CPs