Additional update on our configuration.  We have a z15-T02, with two physical
engines.  Our production LPAR has one dedicated GCP and shares the second GCP
with the Development LPAR.  Since Development only has access to only one
physical processor, our performance and tuning company feels that adding
another logical GCP would not help.  They have pointed out that the DB2 work
coming from the DB2 batch jobs, may be generating SRBs, which are always
dispatched before TCBs and due to the capping, TSO and other work gets delayed.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.