From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Bill Johnson [00000047540adefe-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2023 10:06 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: The ultimate (another one!) definition of mainframe

The Bible is 100% fiction. Christians have killed and molested more people than
anyone. Pro life?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, August 14, 2023, 10:04 PM, David Spiegel
<00000468385049d1-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

Hi Bill,
You said: "...Noah never collected 2 of every species. .."
That is close to what the Bible says, but is inaccurate.
Please see GE 7:2
(The verse says Noah was commanded to take 7 (possibly 14) of each
species of "clean" animals. (The Hebrew word טְּהוֹרָ֗ does not translate
to English. It is usually translated as clean, which although close is
incorrect.)

Regards,
David