All,

I find this article/thread interesting. Statistically , about 80 % of all
Banking and Insurance is on z/OS. Why shouldn't we developers, of which i am
one, have access to the tools we need to develop top notch software. LUA I know
a little, Python  some and it's very impressive as is Ruby.
Java is good but I don't think is the total answer to all our programming and
development needs.
I agree with the gentleman about support for the z/os version of Python. Money
and needs coupled usually unfortunately drive the development at times.

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com
from my IPAD

'Infinite wisdom through infinite means'