On Fri, 5 Jul 2013 15:42:44 +0200, Vernooij, CP - SPLXM <kees.verno...@klm.com>
wrote:

>I am one of those old dogs, who tries to avoid things with slashes whenever
>possible.

Bad bad bad dog! Are you avoiding z/OS, that thing with a nice slash? ;-D

>...and I don't see Rexx with regular expressions do this.

Neither me, but there are other tools with regular expressions, but I, for now,
don't know them or have a need for them for now.

It could be really nice if DFSORT + ICETOOL have regular expression parsing
routines. This will ease my task much. ;-)

But then, I'm dreaming again on a cold windy Friday... ;-D

Groet / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht