> From: Gerhard Postpischil <gerh...@valley.net>
> Somewhat off topic, but if that was supposed to be German, it's wrong. I

> only have a rudimentary knowledge of Yiddish, but I believe it's wrong
> there, too.
>
> (Die) alte Kacker is the valid masculine plural.
> (Der) alter Kacker is the masculine singular.
> (Die) alte Kackerin is the feminine singular.
>
> I assume you meant the second form, unless you are suffering from
> multiple personality disorder <g>
>
> Gerhard Postpischil

It came from a T shirt.

Although my pre Ellis Island family name had an umlaut in it, I am told
that my German heritage suffered an interruption on the first day of WWI
when the citizens of N KY quit speaking the mother tongue and took down
the signs written in it.

I had one course in undergraduate.  In graduate school, I passed a
language exam in German only after two tries.  The text was a paper by
Wolfgang Pauli on pair production in freien raum (sp?), which was related
to my thesis topic.  If only macro assembler had been a possible choice
then....

My current knowledge of German is mostly at the T shirt level.

The information contained in this communication (including any
attachments hereto) is confidential and is intended solely for the
personal and confidential use of the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
communication in error and that any review, dissemination, copying,
or unauthorized use of this information, or the taking of any
please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message. Thank you