Ok,

1 ) I did deleted the alias pointing to the usercatalog.- RC-0 and Alias
did not appear in listcat against the NON-VSAM dataset.
2 ) Again I defined with same name relating to the Non Vsam Dataset - RC-0
3 ) Listcat against the NON-VSAM dataset shows me the Alias which I defined
in previous step.
4 ) Here Alias and NON-vsam are pointing towards the same Usercatalog.
5 ) All the required options are enabled under ISPF 3.4 browse option.
6 ) The usercatalog is very much connected to the correct master catalog.
7 ) Usercatalog is sitting on the SMS managed volume.

But not sure why the system isn't recognizing the alias which was defined.