Almost a year ago in
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/MartinPacker/entry/bad_data_and_the_subjunctive_mood?lang=en

I talked about seeing large numbers for memory in MSTJCL00.

At the time I got no takers as to what it could be. So I'm trying again
here...

... Is MSTJCL00 the anchor for something? Common Large Memory Objects
perhaps?

And are YOU seeing large memory numbers?

I ask because I've seen it again in a customer with z/OS R.11.

Thanks, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: