In
<cae1xxdgwnqornv4awudrjw4w38cur7yrv-m1zc6mjgxg8qw...@mail.gmail.com>,
on 09/16/2013
   at 04:13 PM, John Gilmore <jwgli...@gmail.com> said:

>For anything critical one must anyway be sure that one is consulting
>the most current version of a manual [or its repackaged replacement
>in some other manual],

ObAlanSherman No; for anything critical one must ensure that one uses
the correct manual for the level of code that one is using. A manual
that is too new can be as bad as a manual that is too old. Some of the
posters here are running OS/390; do you really suggest that they use
manuals for z/OS V2?

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>