On 09/20/13 09:45, John Chase wrote:
On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:19:37 -0400, Farley, Peter x23353  wrote:

QTE6CVllcywgdGhlIGNsZWFyLWtleSBJQ1NGIGVuY3J5cHQvZGVjcnlwdCBmdW5jdGlvbnMgKHdo
aWNoIHVzZSBvbmx5IHRoZSBDUEFDRiBDUFUgaW5zdHJ1Y3Rpb25zLCBubyBjcnlwdG8tY2FyZCBu
[. . .]
But it was readable before I quoted it using the listserv web interface.

Anyway, thanks for all the replies so far.  I'll see if I can get HCR77A0
downloaded, installed and fired up.

     -jc-

If your OS and hardware supports it, HCR77A1 is now available.

--
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

The quiet ones are the ones that change the universe...
The loud ones only take the credit.

Londo Mollari - Babylon 5