In
<of1100e1e5.79eaedfb-on85257c01.004f4cae-85257c01.004f9...@us.ibm.com>,
on 10/11/2013
   at 10:28 AM, Peter Relson <rel...@us.ibm.com> said:

>Why? Where?

SA22-7607-15, 54.0  LOAD -- Bring a Load Module into Virtual Storage

54.1.8  Parameters

   DE=list entry addr
       Specifies the entry name, the address of the name, or the
       address of the name field in a 62-byte list entry for the
       entry name that was constructed using the BLDL macro.

       Note:  When you use the DE parameter with the LOAD macro,
              DE specifies the address of a list that was created
              by a BLDL macro. BLDL and LOAD must be issued from
              the same task; otherwise, the system might terminate
              the program with an abend code of 106 and a return
              code of 15. Therefore, do not issue an ATTACH or a
              DETACH macro between issuances of the BLDL and the
              LOAD macros.

>The use of that book name indicates perhaps that you are  looking at
>an old book.

For z/OS V1R11.

>In the z/OS 1.13 books there are no references to
>list_addr with respect to the DE parameter of LINK or LOAD

Do you mean that the note under DE for th 1.13 level of the manual
doesn't mention the list address, or only that it doesn't contain the
string "list_addr"?