On 29 Oct 2013 05:28:29 -0700, in bit.listserv.ibm-main you wrote:

>Hi
>
>Which is the most ISPF like?
>
>In reviewing Dave'ss page at: http://www.planetmvs.com/spfeditor/ I also learn
>of uni-SPF by http://www.wrkgrp.com/index.html ?

My recollection of UNI-SPF on HP-UX in 2001-2002 is that it was a
mediocre replacement for ISPF/PDF.  I would hope there is better.  I
also believe that for the purpose intended at that shop, supported MVS
applications ported HP-UX and UNI-CICS with Micro-Focus COBOL,
Easytrieve and SYNCSORT, they would have been better off looking at
tools native to the environment as an upgrade to UNI-SPF.

Clark Morris