Peter is correct.

SRB's are standard. Enclaves are standard. So workload that will run on zIIP
will also run on a GCP without any change. There is not a requirement to
execute the code in a TCB. It's up to the vendor.

For customers without zIIP, the SRB/enclave overhead will make the product more
expensive to run. If this overhead makes the software significantly more
expensive, then vendors will allow both methods. For other vendors, this may be
insignificant (e.g. using a single SRB for the life of the product may be
possible which would eliminate a lot of the overhead).

Jon Perryman.