>Let me back it up a level: what's the problem you're trying to solve? Are
>you trying to make things more user-friendly? I submit that the
>unpredictability this introduces would have the opposite effect.

This is the kind of reaction that I am waiting for, pointing to things that
need to be answered rather than sticking with the existing model(s).
I admit of not thinking the dis-ambiguity model through all the way yet (this
conversation is my first attempt of expressing the issue).  And
unpredictability is for sure a show stopper.  I will think about it and I ask
anybody who may view this ideas as positive to think about it as well.

Thanks
ZA