On 12/13/2013 6:43 AM, Staller, Allan wrote:
What URL are you using.

I used www.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/lookat/
And got re-directed to
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/library/bkserv/index.html

which *IS NOT* the LOOKAT I was expecting.

???

<snip>
I just tried it ! Lookat is back !! Now that's what I call good news.
</snip>

Interesting. I just tried the first link you gave me and it went
right there!

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-355-2752
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* We are going out of business effective 30 December, 2013

* To purchase a set of our training materials at terrific prices,
  check out our Going Out Of Business Sale:

    http://www.trainersfriend.com/SpecialSale