[top posting]

Very curious since it worked fine for me using Firefox 25.0.1

Question: are you using an add-on like NoScript?

-Steve

On 12/13/2013 7:07 AM, Staller, Allan wrote:
Curiuosor and Curiuosor!

Works fine with Google Chrome
Works OK   with IE 10 (need to look at the Microsoft article)
Re-directs w/Firefox 25.0.1

Al Staller | Z Systems Programmer | KBM Group | (Tel) 972 664-3565 |
allan.stal...@kbmg.com

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Steve Comstock
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 8:01 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Lookat

On 12/13/2013 6:57 AM, Steve Comstock wrote:
On 12/13/2013 6:43 AM, Staller, Allan wrote:
What URL are you using.

I used www.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/lookat/
And got re-directed to
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/library/bkserv/index.html

which *IS NOT* the LOOKAT I was expecting.

???

<snip>
I just tried it ! Lookat is back !! Now that's what I call good news.
</snip>

- For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO
IBM-MAIN

Interesting. I just tried the first link you gave me and it went right
there!

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-355-2752
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* We are going out of business effective 30 December, 2013

* To purchase a set of our training materials at terrific prices,
    check out our Going Out Of Business Sale:

      http://www.trainersfriend.com/SpecialSale

email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

Well, on closer examination, I did get re-directed, but it was to

    http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/lookat/

which is the classic LookAt.

-Steve