I'm also talking about this. In the final throes of having a presentation
I aim to put on Slideshare (and give at any suitable venue).

The message is important: DB2 V10 changes the way we view zIIP capacity.
The other message is important: zIIP Capacity Planning IS very feasible.

And at the risk of annoying people with blatant self promotion :-) see:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/MartinPacker/entry/ziip_address_space_instrumentation?lang=en

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: