From:   Mike Schwab <mike.a.sch...@gmail.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Date:   23/01/2014 15:57
Subject:        Re: Resistance to Java.
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>

In order to cut the delays with a busy zIIP, wouldn't another
workaround be to reduce to the delay from 3200 microseconds?
Experiment with 2500, 2000, 1500, 1000, 700, 500, 400, ... until delay
is reduced.  Then creep it up by 100 if the zIIP utilization drops or
GP rises and a little more delay is acceptable.

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/MartinPacker/entry/ziip_address_space_instrumentation?lang=en

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/22586cb0-8817-4d2c-ae74-0ddcc2a409bc/entry/december_17_2012_6_07_am3?lang=en

http://ibmdatamag.com/2013/04/performance-and-capacity-considerations-for-ziip-engines/

> Norbert Friemel