Hello,

Does anyone know why messages are not going thru JESGB400/IEFGB400.  I've
upgraded from z/OS 1.11 to z/OS 1.13 and this routine is not being executed
anymore.

Access to the routine is as follows:
*
         L     R9,16              GET CVT ADDRESS
         USING CVTMAP,R9          EST ADDRESSABILITY WITH CVT
         USING JESCT,R3           EST ADDRESSABILITY WITH JESCT
         L     R3,CVTJESCT        PRIMARY SUB SYSTEM TABLE
         DROP  R9
*
         L     R3,JESCTEXT        LOAD PAGEABLE EXTENTION
         DROP  R3
         USING JESPEXT,R3         EST ADDRESSABILITY WITH EXT
         L     R4,JESGB400        GET MSG WRITER ADDRESS
*
This code has been working since the 1990's.  The linkages still are valid but
the routine does not appear to be executed anymore. I've looked for any notes
in the migration doc's and I've compared the macro (JESCT) that describes the
aplicable areas and have not detected anything that would account for what
happened.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Harold