I have not reassembled as the pointers and offsets have not changed.  There are
no abends and I know the code is not being called.  As far as I know all system
messages are still coming out. I have a development system and I've set the
code to abend if it gets called and nothing happens.

Our routine is looking for IEF287I messages to detect C'NOT CATLGD  2'
messages.  We hook ourselves in front of the IBM routine and then branch to the
original code once we've noted the NOT CATLGD 2 to our system. When I look at
my job that tests the NOT CATLGD 2, there are two sets of messages dealing with
this issue.  In the JOBLOG, the following message comes out:
IEF377I NOTCAT2 STEP6  440
        OPS.NOTCAT2.TEST4 NOT CATLGD 2
In the MSGLOG the following message comes out:
IEF287I   OPS.NOTCAT2.TEST4                            NOT CATLGD  2  (this is
the one we've always looked for).
I first thought the change was that IEF377I replaced the IEF287I and I changed
the routine to look for either but I still didn't get my notification so I
changed the code to abend to make sure it was getting called (development so
hard abends would not be a problem) but everything works fine - except I don't
get called which also means the original IEFGB400 program wouldn't have been
called either.

I am looking for why the JESGB400/IEFGB400 isn't being called (JES or SYSTEM
parmlib parameter??) or what replaced that message processor. I'm not sure how
to setup a trap when it doesn't look like the JESGB400 pointer is being used at
all.

Thanks,

Harold