> I've been following the list closely for the past several months and don't
> recall seeing anything posted about v2.1 problems. Do any of you have it up
> and running? Did you run into major problems

We had one significant problem with running VSAM in 64-bit mode. It affected us
more than most because we are a vendor and some of our products broke under
2.1.  The problem has been fixed so now it's a non-issue.

We had a fair number of nit-picking problems, most like due to the increased
content in 2.1. Most have been fixed.

At this time I don't consider 2.1 to be any buggier than other releases.

Bob Shannon
Rocket Software