Steven Werth wrote:

>Today, my manager tells me that she has heard from our intermediary with IBM
>that v2.1 is causing some issues for some companies and they are recommending
>that we not go  to v2.1 but go to v1.13 instead

Really? Please provide sources of that rumour.

>I've been following the list closely for the past several months and don't
>recall seeing anything posted about v2.1 problems.

True, if there is one such post, I would have already talked with my local
IBMer.

But, since you're on 1.12, you should, at least, not having any RACF problems,
for example that BPX.** thing which is now running in IBM-MAIN.

Actually, the 3th party products compatibility issues should give you free grey
hairs and sleepless nights. ;-)

Just keep your z/OS v1.12 ready as a fallback system as a cheap insurance.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht