Steve,

Will you be going to Share next month in Anaheim CA?  That might be the
perfect place to answer your questions.

As you have noted, there have not been a lot of postings to IBMMAIN about
z/OS V2.1.  That might be due to not a lot of shops have implemented it yet.

Our shop is considering going to z/OS V2.1 later this year.

Lizette

Did
> you run into major problems?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve Werth
> --- NOTICE ---

confidential,
> privileged or proprietary information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify
> the sender immediately and delete the original and any copy or printout.
Unintended
> recipients are prohibited from making any other use of this e-mail.
Although we