I have one work task.  Use to do it about twice a week, because that
was all the typing I could stand.  So I wrote an Access DB to hold the
info, and a script to read the files from the various servers that
needed to be checked.  Now I can double click on all the servers in 5
hours every day, and do other things while waiting for the info to be
read.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Greg Shirey <wgshi...@benekeith.com> wrote:
> This chart has helped me:
>
> http://xkcd.com/1205/