From:   retired mainframer <retired-mainfra...@q.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Date:   06/05/2014 22:47
Subject:        Re: Upgrade Product - Vsam Files
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>

:>: -----Original Message-----
:>: From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU]
On
:>: Behalf Of Gerhard Postpischil
:>: Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 2:10 PM
:>: To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
:>:
:>: If we're nitpicking, it is "data sets", not "datasets"

Considering that IBM (which I believe coined the word) uses the word
"dataset" over 1300 times (plus another 100+ occurrences of "datasets") in
the SMS bookshelf alone, you are picking at the wrong nit.

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.