It sure does.
Ed
On Nov 30, 2014, at 11:51 AM, Paul Gilmartin wrote:

On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 09:03:18 -0500, John Gilmore wrote:

The availability of control-section specific IDRs and the IDENTIFY
binder control statement have, however, made SETSSI obsolescent.

Does SMP/E support the Binder IDENTIFY statement?  I don't see it
mentioned among LKED CONTROL in:

    LMOD entry (distribution and target zone)
    SMP/E for z/OS Reference
    SA23-2276-01
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.1.0/ com.ibm.zos.v2r1.ieab100/ident.htm

Clearly, this should be specific to a particular service level of each MOD
element, but I see nothing akin to a LKED CONTROL subentry on a MOD
entry (op. cit.)

Can this information be supplied from HLASM (but this would be harder
for us to automate.)

Thanks,
gil