From:   Barry Merrill <ba...@mxg.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   22/12/2015 20:44
Subject:        Re: SRB And Enclave SRB
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

Look at the value of SMF30SNF or SMF70NRM, divide it by 256,
and that is the speedup ratio of your zIIP engine compared
with the CP engine speed, and I've seen higher ratios than 4.

Barry

Herbert W. "Barry" Merrill, PhD
President-Programmer
MXG Software
Merrill Consultants
10717 Cromwell Drive
Dallas, TX 75229-5112
ba...@mxg.com
Fax:  214 350 3694 - Still works, received as email
Tel:  214 351 1966 - Unreliable, please use email

www.mxg.com        HomePage: FAQ answers most questions
ad...@mxg.com      License Forms, Invoice, Payment, ftp information
supp...@mxg.com    Technical Issues
MXG-L FREE ListServer  http://www.mxg.com/mxg-l_listserver/