Indeed. Then a couple people responded. Good timing; I'm writing article on TPF for Destination z or IBM Systems Magazine (I forget where it'll be published). IBM TPFers have been very helpful and I'm contacting TPF users group: http://www.tpfug.org/ . I didn't post here because .... well, I just didn't, but I should have. Better late than never: I'm interested in TPF insights, experiences, etc.

Be brief, this won't be an epic article, though there might be follow-on pieces. Please copy me directly so replies aren't buried in the list digest.

Thanks...

Rick Troth said on IBM-Main: Lineage of TPF would also be interesting.

--
Gabriel Goldberg, Computers and Publishing, Inc.       g...@gabegold.com
3401 Silver Maple Place, Falls Church, VA 22042           (703) 204-0433