Best question! When I ran the tests we never considered anything smaller than
the full size of our CBU agreement.

-teD
  Original Message
From: Ambros, Thomas
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 15:38
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Reply To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
Subject: Re: CBU test

I think the real question is whether a temporary upgrade within a temporary
upgrade counts as two temporary upgrades:

2. Single CBU test is limited up to 10 days, AFAIK. Is it allowed to perform
model conversion more than once during the period? For example activate model
703 and if performance is not OK then further add next processors.

That raises a question, to me at least. Why would you not max out in the first
place, given that there's no financial effect?

Thomas Ambros
zEnterprise Operating Systems
zEnterprise Systems Management
518-436-6433