On 2/04/2016 7:06 AM, Ed Jaffe wrote:

Is there a noticeable difference using different browsers, Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc?

All of those you mentioned are about the same given adequate workstation memory (our development/test machines have 16GB RAM). The real outlier is M$ IE, both in performance and function (especially the older versions).

How many of your customers are using the web UI?

We're working on a new product which will possibly have a web UI in the next version. We're exploring server technologies and there are quite a few decent candidates. Have you had any customer push-back with using an open source web server like Tomcat?