On 2/04/2016 11:29 PM, Kirk Wolf wrote:
You are right again about the licensing problem with the JZOS tools on
non-zOS platforms - IBM unfortunately blew it when it comes to using the
portable parts of JZOS on other platforms.  You can certainly download the
required JZOS jar from developerworks which contains the fields package and
use it in Eclipse or on other platforms (allowed by the developerworks
license), but there are no rights granted for you to be able to
redistribute that JAR with an application.

I didn't realize that. So I can't bundle up the JZOS JAR into a runnable JAR file and distribute that to a customer?