Requires software and hardware that supports it.  Varies BY Vendor,
and WITHIN Vendor.
ICKDSF V 16+ has a REFRESH to pick up a new volume size, once changed
in the hardware.
Some vendors support 1 cylinder increments.  EAVs (Mod 59+) must be
incremented by 1113 cylinders.

Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA