FYI,

I got the following job description in my Email today (heavily edited to protect the guilty):

Description

Looking for z/OS Sysprog to assist in Mainframe decommission
The Sysprog will work with management, applications, and systems areas to complete decommission

This is a contract you should avoid at all costs. I once worked a datacenter migration in the "from" city. The people there hated my guts and it was the worst contract I ever worked. Don't ever take a contract where people are losing jobs and you're seen as someone facilitating it.

Regards,
Tom Conley