I've been disliking the *old* KC so much that I almost always discarded any
search result that pointed  to the KC.

I must admit that I do quite like the new KC. It is much faster than the old
KC; I'd say very well usable. It provides good navigation posibilities *once*
you get uses to open the tree view by clicking in the upper left corner. Search
has given me good results do far. It's using a useful font size.
I like the fact that (sometimes) you can switch between z/OS Versions while
staying at the current topic: Sometimes there is a little drop down besides the
topic which alliow this switch.

What I absoultely dislike is the fact that it does not seem to work well with
IE, probably when accessed from behind company paranoia firewall and filtering
mechanisms.

I would like to see KC keeping the state of the tree view in a cookie. So I
always get the last view I chose, which in a desktop probably would always be
with the tree visible.

Been using it on Windows7 with IE (since I'm force to in the office), and
Firefox at home. Also on my iPad using Safari and Mercury browsers. Those seem
to have slight difficulties scrolling the tree view, but otherwise the KC works
quite well on the iPad (iOS 9.3)

--Peter Hunkeler