On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Mark Regan <marktre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For those of us who get emails with those idiotic disclaimer footers.
>
> http://www.networkworld.com/article/3118205/leadership-
> management/down-with-idiotic-disclaimer-footers-and-dumb-surveys.html
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark Regan

​The company I work for has that sort of silliness mandated. They not only
mandate the text of the disclaimer, but also mandate that it be HTML with
the color and font of the sig line being mandated also.. The only variation
allowed is for you to put in your name and company telephone number. ​

​I don't use company email for external communications much anyway.​

--
Unix: Some say the learning curve is steep, but you only have to climb it
once. -- Karl Lehenbauer

Maranatha! <><
John McKown