From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Roach, Dennis
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 7:06 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):How do I see the end date for a certificate or key on z/OS
1.13 Tectia 6.4?

We need to verify that our certificates are not about to expire. I tried
ssh-certview and get the following messages:
1.       ssh2/id_rsa_2048_a.pub: Failed to open `.ssh2/id_rsa_2048_a.pub':
Character set conversions not initialized: cannot convert from 'IBM-1047' to
'ISO8859-1'.
2.       ssh-certview: Failed to autodetect the object type.
3.       Trying to decode the public key file - failed.
Anyone have an idea?

Dennis Roach, CISSP, PMP
AIG
IAM Access Administration - Consumer | Identity & Access Management

2929 Allen Parkway, America Building, 3rd Floor | Houston, TX 77019
Phone:  713-831-8799

dennis.ro...@aig.com<mailto:dennis.ro...@aig.com> |
www.aig.com<http://www.aig.com/>