Gskkyman will export it as a file.

CharlesSent from a mobile; please excuse the brevity

-------- Original message --------
From: Phil Smith <p...@voltage.com>
Date: 9/20/16  10:31 AM  (GMT-08:00)
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: How do I see the end date for a certificate or key on z/OS 1.13
Tectia 6.4?

>Unfortunately, the product was installed to use USS hostkeys files, with the
>user keys under the user's home directory, not RACF.
>Since the product was ported from the UNIX/Linex/Windows environment, I have
>seen no documentation of it being able to use RACF.

If you mean it's in a gskkyman database, go into the database, enter option 2
("Manage Certificates"), select the certificate, then enter 1 ("Show
certificate information") and it will show the dates, among other things.

If you still have the cert as a file, copy it down to a workstation and feed it
to https://www.sslshopper.com/certificate-decoder.html or any of a myriad of
other certificate examiners (google "examine certificate" to find more).
--
...phsiii

Phil Smith III
Senior Architect & Product Manager, Mainframe & Enterprise
Master Technologist
HPE Data Security

phs...@hpe.com<mailto:phs...@hpe.com>
T 703-476-4511