John, make it a 2-people list then :)
Since I've started in mainframes (2006), our operational procedures were to
test HMC connectivity a couple hours prior to the IPLs and logon to OSM
consoles, so I guess I got used to that. Now it's even better with the
Java-less OSM interface, less risk of not being able to open it....

*Lucas Rosalen*
Emails: rosalen.lu...@gmail.com / *lrosa...@pl.ibm.com
<lrosa...@br.ibm.com>*
LinkedIn: http://br.linkedin.com/in/lrosalen