On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 16:44:42 -0400, Tony Harminc <t...@harminc.net> wrote:

>On 13 October 2016 at 14:47, Bill Woodger <bill.wood...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> No, it doesn't turn the machine-code (ESA/370) into anything intermediate.
>Are you quite sure?

No, actually I'm not. It would be brilliant if it did, and if the inetermediate
code could be output (for the entire executable). Although the generated
"p-code" for pre-ABO and post-ABO perhaps wouldn't/needn't be the same?

If ABO generates COBOL, I'll let you push me down a mountain.

Something Java-ie? You could surprise me. If you find out, or someone else
reveals, how it is done, I'm not going to deny it :-)