Vernooij, Kees (ITOPT1) - KLM wrote:

>Two: IGD101I seems to be among those messages that are only/directly sent to
>the job's allocation message file and never make it to the Syslog/Operlog and
>are never seen by SLIP, MPFLST and other automation tools that scan the
>subsystem interface for messages.

>Three: Saying this, I wonder how Control-M traps the message (and possibly
>does unwanted things with it). Maybe I should consult them anyway.

Check your IEFSSNxx before you run away to BMC, sequence is *important*:

Mine looks like this one:

SUBSYS SUBNAME(SMS)
  INITRTN(IGDSSIIN)
  INITPARM('ID=00,PROMPT=DISPLAY')
SUBSYS SUBNAME(JES2)
  PRIMARY(YES)  START(YES)
SUBSYS SUBNAME(O50J)          /* Control-M */
SUBSYS SUBNAME(RACF) /* RACF */
  INITRTN(IRRSSI00)

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht