On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 03:39:39 -0600, Ravi Gaur wrote:

>Delete datasets from Disk/3390 which are having enqueue from LLA/XCFAS

It would help if we know what data sets. If they are things like SYS1.LINKLIB
on an alternate IPL volume there are acceptable ways to do it including the
BYPASSNQ program already mentioned.

>Tried IDCAMS NVR and also ISPF 3.2 (with VOLUME serial no.) get in use
>message any trick to get the datasets deleted via bypassing enqueue? on
>this specific volume

There is a way to delete such data sets in ISPF, but I don't remember the
details.
Something like this:
Create a data set list using VOLUME.
Enter "D" for the data sets that you want to delete.
Reply to the prompt to delete the non-cataloged version of the data set.

There is a RACF profile that you must have access to in order for this to work.

--
Tom Marchant