From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Joseph Reichman
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 7:23 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Spool file

My parmlib member points to SPOOL as the volume but everything else shows B2SYS.

        SDSF SPOOL DISPLAY S0W1       2% ACT  14095 FRE  13683 LINE 1-2 (2)

 COMMAND INPUT ===>                                            SCROLL ===>
CSR
 NP   NAME   Status   TGPct TGNum TGUse Command  SAff  Ext LoCyl    LoTrk

      B2SYS1 ACTIVE       5  3000   164          ANY   00  0000031B
000000000000
      B2SYS2 ACTIVE       2 11095   248          ANY   01  00000006
000000000000

3.4 Display
DSLIST - Data Sets on volume SPOOL*                                 Row 1 of
6
Command ===>                                                  Scroll ===>
PAGE

Command - Enter "/" to select action                  Message
Volume
---
         SYS1.HASPACE
SPOOL1
         SYS1.HASPACE
SPOOL2
         SYS1.HASPACE
SPOOL3
         SYS1.VTOCIX.SPOOL1
SPOOL1
         SYS1.VTOCIX.SPOOL2
SPOOL2
         SYS1.VTOCIX.SPOOL3
SPOOL3
***************************** End of Data Set list
****************************

          $dspool,long
          $HASP893 VOLUME(B2SYS1)
VOLUME(B2SYS1)  STATUS=ACTIVE,DSNAME=SYS1.HASPACE,
                SYSAFF=(ANY),TGNUM=3000,TGINUSE=164,
                TRKPERTGB=3,PERCENT=5,RESERVED=NO,
                MAPTARGET=NO
          $HASP893 VOLUME(B2SYS2)
VOLUME(B2SYS2)  STATUS=ACTIVE,DSNAME=SYS1DisplKCELL=3,VOLUME=B2SYS

          $DSPOLLDEF

JES parmlib member

SPOOLDEF BUFSIZE=3856,       /* MAXIMUM BUFFER SIZE     &BUFSIZE   c*/
         DSNAME=SYS1.HASPACE,
         FENCE=NO,           /* Don't Force to Min.Vol. &FENCE    oc*/
         SPOOLNUM=32,        /* Max. Num. Spool Vols    ---         c*
         TGBPERVL=5,         /* Track Groups per volume in BLOB  ownc*
         TGSIZE=33,          /* 30 BUFFERS/TRACK GROUP  &TGSIZE  wnc*/
         TGSPACE=(MAX=26288, /* Fits TGMs into 4K Page  &NUMTG=(,  c*/
                  WARN=80),  /*                       &NUMTG=(,% onc*/
         TRKCELL=3,          /* 3 Buffers/Track-cell    &TCELSIZ   c*/
         VOLUME=SPOOL        /* SPOOL VOLUME SERIAL   &SPOOL     c*/
<-------