It should also be noted that the vast majority of CICS application programs are
loaded from the DFHRPL concatenation which contains many libraries that are not
typically APF authorized.  I think you are pretty safe.

--

Donald Grinsell, Systems Programmer
Enterprise Technology Services Bureau

"There couldn't be a society of people who didn't dream.  They'd be dead in two
weeks."
~ William S. Burroughs