From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Grinsell, Don
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2017 2:11 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Do you use CA-ACF2 and CICS or IMS? Be aware your CICS/IMS
developers have security admin priviledges and can do whatever they want to the
ACF2 database.

It should also be noted that the vast majority of CICS application programs are
loaded from the DFHRPL concatenation which contains many libraries that are not
typically APF authorized.  I think you are pretty safe.

--

Donald Grinsell, Systems Programmer
Enterprise Technology Services Bureau

"There couldn't be a society of people who didn't dream.  They'd be dead in two
weeks."
~ William S. Burroughs