Point of clarity here. When SMP/E added the HOLDDATA report, they added the ability to exclude any category, and many sysprogs immediately excluded DOC, thinking they were a waste of time to look at. Whenever I talked about looking at ALL HOLDDATA, even the DOCs, because sometimes it's mischaracterized, I was roundly criticized for being too conservative, nuts, or <unprintable>. I finally found one (and I found a few more in this same APPLY CHECK I'm working on), so I feel vindicated. :-P And to my critics, yes, you are #1.

Regards,
Tom Conley