From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Peter Relson
Sent: 23 May 2017 00:24
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ATTACH with RSAPF=YES

As best I can tell (unless I missed it), the OP has not answered the
question of whether they understand that after doing something to remove
authorization from the space, they are OK with leaving the space
unauthorized.  If that is not the case, we might as well end the discussion
because there is no way to do that while maintaining system integrity, and
it is unlikely anyone would accept such a "solution".

Walt Farrell has pointed out approaches that are conceivably OK.

ATTACH with RSAPF=YES should be off the table.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN