From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Charles Mills
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 8:09 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: ATTACH with RSAPF=YES

Tom answered most of your question but in addition

> Can it get authorised?

I don't think there is any supported way for a program that is already running
to "get authorized."

I hope you are getting the idea how risky this entire approach is. You are
playing "you bet your mainframe." You might get it right today but what happens
five years from now (that's not very long. Remember 2012?) when you have moved
to other responsibilities, there is a new RACF administrator who does not
understand all the ramifications of your process, etc., etc.?

Charles