Let me elaborate a little bit more.
I've never used commas in PROGxx PARMLIB member, so the ways I know this
would work are:

A) With a member in PARMLIB:

1. Define a PROGxx member in PARMLIB with:

LNK DEFINE   NAME(name) COPYFROM=CURRENT
LNK DELETE   NAME(name) DSN(library)
LNK ADD      NAME(name) DSN(library)
                        AFTER(yyyyyyy)
LNK ACTIVATE NAME(name)

2. Use SET PROG=xx command

B) Direct commands to the system:

1. SETPROG LNKLST,DEFINE,NAME=name,COPYFROM=CURRENT
2. SETPROG LNKLST,DELETE,NAME=name,DSNAME=library
3. SETPROG LNKLST,ADD,NAME=name,DSNAME=library,AFTER=yyyyyyy
4. SETPROG LNKLST,ACTIVATE,NAME=name

Regards,

*Lucas Rosalen*
Emails: rosalen.lu...@gmail.com / *lrosa...@pl.ibm.com